Just like I could not believe that half the year was over in July, I cannot believe that 2006 is practically over.
After reviewing my New Years Goals, I present to you the status of each:
1. Do something outdoorsy at least once a month
2. Go camping in a national park
I’m going to strike out the “national” and put “state.”
3. Run across the Golden Gate Bridge
I did this on December 3!
5. Read at least 10 new books in 2006
6. Meet new people
7. Mend past half-relationships
8. Go on more quality dates with quality people
Yes, yes and yes.
9. Play at least one sport per month
I’ve been pretty good about this by playing tennis with Sal, surfing, snowboarding, and hiking.
11. Find a hobby
Surfing, although my surf buddy Jed is moving back down to SoCal. Sad! I’ll have to adopt a new surf buddy.
12. Love more
I’ve been doing a good job of showing love. 😉
4. Cuss less
Not cussing is overrated anyway.
10. Finish Part 2 of my book, The Prediction
I’m going to give myself till 2007.
2007 Goals coming up soon.